We are committed to becoming a Certified Green Property, by trying to be as sustainable and environmentally friendly in all that we do here.
Some of the things we are doing:
- New adjustable Fluid Master toilet fill valves
- New low mercury and lead fluorescent in-globe lights
- Use of fluorescent bulbs throughout the property
- Reduced water temperature from 165 to 120 degrees, saving 28% on gas consumption, while providing safer water temperature to guests.
- New HEPA air filters in each room, with no wasteful, expensive replacement filters
- When Carpeting, purchase minimum 50% recycled nylon content
- Replace curtains with some recycled materials, reduce heat loss, etc.
- Replace bathroom windows to double pane vinyl slider… quiet and efficient
- Re landscape property to be local plantings/xeriscaped.
- Re-do door weather stripping on all doors with vinyl stripping
- Install hot water only sanitizer system for dishware cleaning
Visit our Eco-Friendly page for a complete list!